Wine Cooler & Wine Refrigerator Repair
Keep Your Wine at the Perfect Temperature
Wine coolers, also referred to as wine refrigerators, chill wine to optimum storage and serving temperatures. They come in various storage capacities, and keep wine between 45 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the type of wine. By maintaining ideal temperature and humidity conditions for wine storage, wine refrigerators are great for connoisseurs who don’t have access to a wine cellar.
A broken or poorly functioning wine refrigerator can make for a lackluster wine-drinking experience. Get your wine cooler repaired fast so you can get back to entertaining! We offers top-notch wine refrigerator repair and routine maintenance. Give us a call !!
Our team of technicians can repair a comprehensive range of wine refrigerators:
- Single Zone
- Dual Zone
Common Wine Cooler Issues
Mr. Appliance is more than prepared to repair all types of wine cooler and refrigerator issues.When you call us, you can rest assured that we will go above and beyond to make sure your appliance is running smoothly again in no time, especially when your valuable bottle investments are at stake.
If you run into any of the following issues, or another problem, call us:
- The cooler won’t turn on.This could be due to a variety of reasons. Make sure you check for faulty fuses, tripped breakers, and loosened power cords.
- The wine cooler isn’t cooling.Depending on the model, this could be due to thermostat problems, condenser or compressor issues, or evaporator fan motor damage.
- The cooler is leaking water.Compressor models may leak water if the door has been left open, door seals are defective or dirty, or a drain hose is plugged.
- The wine cooler is making noise.Some popping and cracking is normal due to temperature changes. If there are vibrating noises, make sure the cooler is level. If grinding or squealing, call for service.
- The door does not close properly.Ensure that the surface is level. If it is and the problem persists, check for dirty door gaskets or improperly positioned shelves.
Wine Cooler Brands We Commonly Service:
- Vino Veritas
Wine Cooler Parts: Mr. Appliance repair can replace any part of your wine refrigerator:
- Door seals
- Fan motors
- Cooling nodes
- Peltier units
If you are experiencing an issue with your wine cooler, contact us today for the fast, reliable repair service that the professionals at Mr. Appliance repair are known for. We understand that a broken wine cooler is an inconvenience in your busy life, and we want to help fix it as efficiently as possible.
Give us a call today at 855-202-6117
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers