Commercial Walk-In Freezer Repairs
Expert Appliance Help Is Just a Phone Call Away
Your commercial walk-in freezer protects thousands of dollars’ worth of inventory, storing food safely for your customers. If you work in the food service industry, you know just how crucial a well-functioning walk-in freezer or cooler really is. Proper care and maintenance are essential for your walk-in freezer’s longevity, as are speedy repairs when you notice that something isn’t right. The longer you wait to schedule effective walk-in freezer repair, the worse the issue may get.
Call on the professionals at Mr. Appliances repair at the first sign of a problem. We deliver dependable commercial walk-in freezer repair service and work with your schedule to ensure minimal disruptions. We even pair our repair parts and labor with a one-year quality guarantee. We also offer up-front, flat-rate pricing with no overtime charges or hidden fees!
Call us today at 855-202-6117 for the reliable commercial walk-in freezer repair you need, or schedule an appointment online.
Common Walk-In Freezer Issues We Repair
The appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliances repair service all types of commercial walk-in freezers and coolers, so they’re familiar with repairing a wide range of common problems like these:
- Lack of PowerA tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse may be the cause of the power outage to your walk-in freezer. You could also have wiring issues or a control board problem. Luckily, Mr. Appliances repair experts are great at diagnosing the issue and repairing it efficiently.
- Temperature Too HighA walk-in freezer that’s overloaded with product or has frost buildup on the evaporator may start getting too warm. Walk-in freezers or coolers that are excessively used (with frequent door opening) can also experience this problem.
- Motor Running ConstantlyIf the motor of a walk-in freezer runs constantly, this indicates a possible refrigerant leak or a leak elsewhere that is allowing cooled air to escape. This problem is bad for the appliance and your energy bill and should be addressed right away.
- Ice BuildupIce buildup on the air vent or evaporator coils in a walk-in freezer indicates at least one underlying problem and the need for professional maintenance. Call a Mr. Appliances repair technician to check it out for you.
- Ice in the Drain PanA clogged drain line or defective heater can cause ice to accumulate in the drain pan of a commercial walk-in freezer. This issue should be repaired by a professional before the frozen inventory is compromised.
We Deliver Fast & Reliable Service on Your Schedule
If you are experiencing an issue with your walk-in freezer or any other commercial appliance, you can turn to the experts at Mr. Appliances repair for fast and reliable service. We understand that a broken walk-in cooler or freezer is more than just a minor inconvenience when you have a business to run, which is why we want to help you diagnose the problem as quickly as possible, on your schedule. Ask the Mr. Appliances repair location near you about their commercial services, schedule an appointment online, or call us at 855-202-6117.
If your walk-in freezer is losing its cool, contact Mr. Appliances repair for excellent repair service and high-quality replacement parts. Get your business back up and running – fast!
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers