Trash Compactor Repair Service
Trash Compactor Not Working? Mr. Appliances repair Can Fix That!
Do you enjoy taking out the trash? Chances are it is not your favorite chore. Those who want to reduce the number of times they have to lug a bag of garbage curbside use trash compactors. They’re a wonderful convenience—but not when they suddenly stop working! If you need trash compactor service, call Mr. Appliances repair. Our experts will determine what the problem is and provide the appropriate trash compactor repair.
What does our trash compactor repair service achieve? It gets you back to decreasing volume of trash by an estimated 75 to 80 percent, saving space in your garbage can and the landfill. If a broken trash compactor has you frustrated, schedule with our trash compactor service professionals online, or call us at 855-202-6117.
Mr. Appliances repairs several types of trash compactors:
- Freestanding — These models boast finished tops for additional counter space and are sometimes manufactured with flexible features such as built-in cutting boards. Our technicians are familiar with the ins and outs of repairing this type of trash compactor.
- Under-the-Counter — These models install between cabinets and do not have finished tops. Trim kits help them blend in seamlessly with your kitchen cabinetry. We can help with any under-the-counter compactor issues.
- Convertible — Convertible trash compactors are installed as freestanding or under-the-counter appliances, offering added versatility in your kitchen. Mr. Appliances repair is familiar with common issues of convertible trash compactors. If yours needs repair, we’re up for the task!
Common Trash Compactor Issues We Repair
Most appliances need regular maintenance to minimize the number of required repairs. Trash compactors are no exception. When these problems crop up, you can rest easy knowing that Mr. Appliances repair is always standing by to provide the trash compactor repair service you need.
If you’ve had the following trouble with your trash compactor, call us:
- The trash compactor won’t work.Make sure the drawer is completely closed, and check the fuse, GFCI, circuit breaker, and power cord. Ensure the key lock switch is turned all the way to start. Still not working? Call our experts.
- The trash compactor won’t compact garbage.Slack, broken driving belts or a burned-out motor are the most common issues that prevent a system from compacting waste. It’s best to have these parts replaced by the professionals.
- The door or drawer won’t open.Make sure the ram has properly returned to the top. Then check for dirty or damaged tracks, guides, rollers, or wheels. If something looks broken or you can’t determine the issue, our technicians are happy to help.
- The trash compactor is noisy.Noise during operation is normal for a trash compactor as the motor, belts, and gears engage in the effort to compress your garbage. Excessive noise, however, could indicate a problem. Call us for troubleshooting.
- The trash compactor smells bad.Over time, trash may stick to the ram and other areas. Periodically clean your trash compactor according to manufacturer recommendations.
Help your trash compactor keep up with demand by scheduling service online with a Mr. Appliances repair team near you today. Our professional trash compactor service and repair technicians can keep your trash compactor in peak condition, ensuring you and your family get to enjoy this convenience every day.
Have questions or concerns? We would be more than happy to provide the answers! Reach out to Mr. Appliances repair today at 855-202-6117 to discuss your appliance situation.
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers