Commercial Steam Table Repair & Parts
Quick, Effective Service
Commercial steam tables are integral to smooth day-to-day operations in a commercial kitchen or restaurant setting. By keeping foods warm and collected, steam tables ease the stress related to the many timing issues involved in food preparation. Whether you are in the restaurant, hospitality, catering, or education business, make sure your steam tables are in good working condition year-round by scheduling regular preventative maintenance and necessary steam table repair service.
The appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliances repair have been serving commercial business owners well since 1996, so you can trust that your business will be in good hands when you work with us. Ask the location nearest you about their commercial repair services. We guarantee all our repair parts and labor for one full year, and we offer flat-rate pricing on steam table repair and all other repair services.
For quality steam table repairs or parts, contact us today at 855-202-6117 or schedule an appointment online.
Mr. Appliance Repairs All Types of Steam Tables
Typically constructed of stainless or galvanized steel, steam tables have wells filled with warm water to create steam and keep pans of food hot. We offer steam table repairs and steam table parts for all types.
- StationaryStationary steam tables are most commonly used at restaurants, cafeterias, and all-you-can-eat buffets. Both gas and electric models are available in various lengths and setups, from two pans to six pans or more. The wells are typically a standard size of 12 by 20 inches. Even if your stationary steam table is small, it does a big job. Let our technicians get it back into shape for you.
- PortableAlso called chafing dishes, portable steam tables incorporate the same basic design and function as stationary commercial steam tables but are much smaller and more portable. They are commonly used by catering, food truck, and street cart vendors, which means they often support fast-paced cooking and serving. When a steam table of any kind breaks, Mr. Appliances repair technicians work hard to quickly get you back to serving your customers.
- Steam Table PartsWe have steam table parts of all kinds, so if your food table setup has broken shelving, trash chutes, or workspace add-ons, we have you covered. We also replace important internal pieces like valves, heating elements, and water sensors with high-quality replacement parts and installation service.
Many accessories for commercial food tables are available to customize your food table setup, such as shelving, trash chutes and cutting board/workspace add-ons for food preparation. Mr. Appliances repair can replace any part on your steam table, including valves, heating elements and water sensors.
Common Steam Table Issues We Repair
If you are having trouble with your steam tables, it is likely that you are facing one of two problems: the steam table will not maintain the proper temperature or the heating elements keep burning out. If you have a temperature problem, this could indicate a faulty heating element or sensor. If certain parts keep burning out, you may need to refill your wells more frequently or replace old, worn-out pans.
Ask Mr. Appliances repair to troubleshoot and repair your steam table so you can keep on cooking! Just call us at 855-202-6117 or schedule an appointment online!
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers