Ice Maker Repair
Keep Things Cool in Your Home
Ice makers and machines are extremely convenient appliances that provide a large supply of ice whenever you need it — whether for the big game, a special celebration, or a family picnic. Most homeowners have a small ice maker in their freezer, while others have larger standalone machines. Both can run into problems on occasion.
The good news is that Mr. Appliances repair technicians are here to help. Ice maker troubleshooting and repair is part of our everyday agenda.
Types of Ice Machines & Makers We Repair:
- Freezer ice makers
- Portable ice machines
- Built-in or freestanding ice machines
Ice Machine Troubleshooting
Common Issues We Repair:
- Your freezer is too warm.Temperatures must be between zero and five degrees Fahrenheit for proper function.
- There are issues with the freezer switch.This switch may be either defective or accidentally shut off in some cases
- The water inlet valve is defective.When this electromechanical valve malfunctions, water supply is cut off.
- Low incoming water pressure.Inadequate water pressure, less than 20 psi, can restrict water supply to your ice machine.
- Malfunction with the door switch.The door switch turns on the freezer light and shuts off the ice maker. If the switch fails, the dispenser won’t turn on.
- The ice level control board fails.The ice level control board turns off the ice maker to prevent overflow when levels of ice reach a certain point.
- The water filter is clogged.Clogged filters can easily prevent the flow of water to your ice maker, preventing ice production.
- The mold thermostat is defective.This device ejects ice cubes once they reach proper temperature, preventing advancement and refills when defective.
- The ice maker produces malformed ice cubes.Low water flow from a clogged water filter or supply line issues may cause the evaporator to freeze, creating undersized cubes or halting production.
- There is water leaking in the machine.If cubes appear oversized, a leaky water inlet valve may be to blame.
- Poor ice cube production.If the environment your machine is in is too warm, production will decrease, as the ice maker takes longer to produce a batch of ice.
- No ice cube production.Water may shut down if temperature is too high due to other appliances, such as a dishwasher, pumping hot water into the cold water line.
Ice Machine Brands We Commonly Service:
- And more!
Parts for Ice Machines
Mr. Appliances repair can replace any part on your ice machine:
- Control modules
- Storage bins and baggers
- Water filtration systems
If you are experiencing an issue with your ice maker or standalone ice machine, contact us today. You can expect fast, reliable service from the professionals at any Mr. Appliances repair location. We understand that a broken ice machine is an inconvenience in your busy life, and we want to help diagnose and address the problem as quickly as possible.
Give us a call at 855-202-6117 today! We look forward to providing quality service.
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers