Commercial Dryer Repair Services
Our Parts & Labor Are Backed By a One-Year Guarantee
Are you and your customers tired of pulling still-damp clothes out of your commercial dryer? If so, make Mr. Appliances repair your next call for effective, speedy commercial dryer repair. Our technicians in most locations offer gas, electric, and coin-operated dryer repair services. Don’t delay finding out how we can assist you. We’ll work around your busy schedule to ensure minimal disruptions, whether you need us to stop by in the morning or afternoon. We also have all the commercial dryer parts you need to get your laundry room back in business.
We offer flat-rate pricing on all of our repair services, and our technicians will always provide an accurate quote before they get started on any work. With Mr. Appliances repair, you pay for the service, not for the amount of time it takes — yes, you’ll never be charged for overtime.
If you are interested in commercial dryer repair services or parts from Mr. Appliances repair, call today at 855-202-6117 or schedule an appointment online!
Leave Your Coin-Operated Dryer Repair to the Professionals
If your business relies on commercial dryers, the experienced technicians at Mr. Appliances repair are your fastest path toward getting back into your laundry groove. Whether your industrial-sized or coin-operated dryer isn’t producing any heat or is getting too hot, you can rely on us to whip it back into shape.
These are some of the common commercial dryer issues we repair:
- The dryer won’t run at all. If your commercial dryer has stopped working completely, check to see if it has been unplugged. If this is not the issue, you could have a bad thermostat or start switch, which our experts will be happy to resolve for you.
- The dryer isn’t producing heat. If your commercial dryer spins but isn’t producing any heat, you may have a bad fuse, temperature switch, thermostat, timer or heating coils. With so many potential causes, it’s best to ask a professional to accurately troubleshoot and repair your machine.
- The dryer is getting too hot. If the machine is overheating, you could have a potentially dangerous situation on your hands. The excessive heat could be caused by a clogged vent, which is a fire hazard. Mr. Appliances repair can determine if this is the case and provide commercial dryer vent cleaning.
- The drum isn’t spinning. If your dryer’s motor is running but the drum isn’t spinning, you may have a broken belt. The issue could also be a bad roller, motor, or idler pulley. Ask the experts to diagnose the issue and provide efficient commercial dryer repair.
Whether you own a coin-operated laundry facility or have a few large-capacity machines in your hotel or apartment complex, our technicians know how important it is to ensure your laundry appliances are running smoothly. We are familiar with coin-operated laundry machines and can get to work quickly repairing them, along with all other types of commercial dryers. From clogged vents to broken belts, we have you covered.
Having Trouble? Schedule Service With Us Today!
Don’t go another day with a broken dryer! Mr. Appliances repair has the resources to replace any of the parts on your commercial dryer—including the thermostat, heating coils, belts, idler pulleys, fuses and temperature switches. This can help you prevent high energy bills and potential safety issues. We’re dedicated to providing the best repair service and the highest quality parts with minimal disruption to your business.
Get in touch with us today at 855-202-6117 to learn more, or schedule service online!
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers